Saturday, November 2, 2019

Starting phentermine prescription today, anyone have experience?

I have a few questions as i am starting my prescription 37.5mg today of Phentermine. Any feedback or anything is welcome!

  1. How long did you take it?

  2. What can i expect on the first day/days/week as far as mental side effects and physical side effects?

  3. How much did you lose over what period of time?

  4. What was your diet while on it?

  5. Bad warnings?

  6. Can i stop it any day, for a day or two then restart? (Asking in case i forget a dose one day, i am forgetful but ill maybe set an alarm).

  7. I have an important special event coming up where alcohol will be served, can i just not take the phentermine that day so i can have a drink or two?

So far i have felt a little queasy, jittery, overall yucky as my body isnt used to stimulants, (even coffee normally makes me feel this way so i dont drink it but once in a blue moon).

My weight loss goal is 50lbs. I am 33/female. BMI is 33. I have hypothyroidism i only got 10 years ago. Prior to that i was always very skinny no matter how much i ate (i actually didnt enjoy being skinny, so thats never my goal), and i was able to model for a living. Ever since i moved to an extremely cold climate was when i was suddenly disgnosed with hypothyroid. When i moved here i was 101lbs. Im looking to be 135, and im 5'2. I just want to be at a weight where i am comfortable with myself again.

Thanks!!!!!! Wish me luck!

submitted by /u/ayediosmiooo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34kHQOU

No comments:

Post a Comment