Saturday, November 2, 2019

What the fuck do I do?

Guys,I need some SERIOUS FUCKING HELP here...as i type right now,let's just say my parents now think I'm a dangerous nut...after I got so damn frustrated over them treating being fat as something that deserves punishment by concentration camp.

I KNOW I'm fat,but jesus,this shit is ruining my fucking life,I exercise,but I admit I'm not doing enough...and I did decide to pig out a bit today...and my parents noticed and then my dad ORDERED me to get on the scale,and I now weigh 237...and that triggered a bit of an argument in where I got kinda pissed and now I had my mom just come in my room and guilt trip me...Forget North Korea,Forget trump..

FUCKING FAT is ruining my life! I honest to fucking god feel like fucking starving right now and I feel like crying.

HELP..PLEASE!!

Any,ANY tips you guys may have would be a fucking godsend!!!

And also,how do you guys deal with parents who nag/otherwise give you shit about your weight?!

Goddamnit...it's almost like they expect me to be the terminator:Just shut up and take the yelling and criticism without a word,you get angry or mad,they get scared of you...I'm 30,I'm kinda down on my luck and here I was being up in arms about irrelevant shit...when my fucking weight is the true bane of my existence.

Help...advice on how to make my weight loss efforts more effective and how to deal with my parents would be SO helpful right now...god fucking damn it...I was having a good fucking day and then this shit happens.

If you can't give me advice on the above,at least give me tips on how to at least starve myself short term.

I'm getting so fucking tired of this bullshit...I have no fucking job and I have to live with my parents for awhile(And seriously,I'm REALLY thinking about just enlisting into the AF and going from there...and I think I might just do that.)

Fuck my damned life.

submitted by /u/Hayate_Immelmann_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Carjkw

No comments:

Post a Comment