Thursday, November 21, 2019

Stuck on the same weight for almost a month. How to fix this?

Hello guys, first time poster here. I've basically been on a weight loss journey since May/June. I'm M 26 5'10, and currently weight 182 lb. When I started I was at about 196 lb and did not like how I looked.

Even then I was still "dieting" by avoiding certain foods and working out but had no idea its all about being at a calorie deficit. I started then looking up what my intake should be in order to drop a pound a week and all weight loss calculators had me at about 1800-1900 calories daily. I've been sticking to that and that is how I managed to drop these pounds. Not much exercise, just eating less.

So as the title says, I've been stuck on this weight for a month now and its frustrating for 2 reasons: My goal weight is 175 lb, and I feel I am already restricting myself on what I eat. I'd say the hardest part for me is having to spread out my meals on work days when I'm up at 6am.

Is it that I need to eat even less? Thanks.

submitted by /u/chval_93
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37tdb4j

No comments:

Post a Comment