Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Trying but i need help

I know that to lose weight there must be a deficit between calorie intake and calories burned but i also have been recently told if i don't eat enough that it will have more of a negative affect on my journey.

So my questions:

1.) How do you know when you have eaten a good enough amount that it won't hinder weight loss journey?

2.)If i weigh 290 pounds is it really that bad to like cut myself off for a little while because the best weight loss i have experienced was during my sports season while i was also dead broke and didnt have much food?

3.)I say i drink more than a gallon of water a day and try not to eat too much any tips on helping my inner stomach stop growling sometimes it growls right after i eat which leaves me super confused?

All help appreciated

submitted by /u/Penguin8Scared
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3439W1I

No comments:

Post a Comment