Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Weight loss advice

Before I ask for advice, I think I should let you know that I’ve gone through starvation and binge eating. Now, onto the main topic. I’m like a kilogram (2 pounds) away from being classed as overweight and I’m terrified. I’ve always been healthy or underweight so this is uncharted territory to me. There was a period where I binged a lot everyday, now it’s more like overeating a lot, but not as bad as my binges. (Please feel free to ask me for more background info if it’d help you give me advice.) The thing is, I’m Super inconsistent with calorie counting and it wears me out. I used to do it religiously back when I was starving myself so I’m not sure what happened. And right now, instead of calorie counting since I don’t think it works for me, I’m considering limiting myself to three meals a day and no junk or eat a meal only when I’m hungry to get back to a healthy weight. And I’m pretty sure that’s how normal people eat? At least back when I was normal, I only ate the three main meals I was conditioned to, small snacks like a chocolate once in awhile, not everyday, though my parents used to force me to finish my food. However, I can’t seem to do that anymore, it doesn’t come naturally. I just crave for lots and lots of food. And especially junk food. If I want to cut it out and eat small amounts once in a while, is that considered extreme? If it’s not and I simply lack discipline, I’ll try again at three meals a day. Please give me some advice, do I just lack discipline or is my plan not sound? Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/anonymoustwig
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2O7zQup

No comments:

Post a Comment