Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Ladies, I need help - clothes and sizing for large/curvy frames after weight loss

So I am delighted to say I have lost almost 65 pounds - I am 5'5, 31F, and 142 lbs. Size 4/6 and 27/28 in pants currently. Would like to lose a bit more fat, maybe down to 135 lbs.

But I am hesitant to do so for a stupid-sounding reason - I am worried my body proportions will look ridiculous and clothes won't fit me! My waist keeps shrinking but my broad shoulders and hips/thighs aren't going anywhere based on my natural build. Currently about 37-27-38, plus the previously-mentioned broad shoulders. (I realize I am in some senses lucky to have an hourglass figure and therefore feel a bit ridiculous about this issue). But I have been working so hard to lose weight and get stronger, and now feel totally baffled about how to find clothes that fit!

So I could really use some feedback or shared experiences. It is stupid to stop losing weight just for this reason, right? Or is it a sign that my body is already at a good place, weight-wise? Any tips on clothing stores or sizing would be very much appreciated. I want to be healthy but also to enjoy my hard work and wear fashionable clothes that fit me, preferably without getting every piece tailored!

submitted by /u/kitten_pirate
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2qa8XOn

No comments:

Post a Comment