Monday, November 4, 2019

Weight Loss Coaching Apps

I’m looking for suggestions for a good weight loss coaching app. Last year, I lost 45 pounds using an app called Rise. You have a nutritionist through the app, you take pictures of everything you eat, the nutritionist provides feedback and keeps you on track. Initially I loved it and it worked well, but the advice began to transition away from weight loss and more towards natural foods and eliminating preservatives and processed elements. Does anyone have suggestions for a similar app that I could try? I have gained 10 pounds since I stopped focusing on my eating in June and want to begin making progress again

submitted by /u/hairylikeabear
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2qjVUtp

No comments:

Post a Comment