Tuesday, December 31, 2019

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 31 Year End Wrap Up!

Hello losers,

I'm using this post as a year-end wrap up. Feel free to do the same or wrap up December, whatever floats your goat friends!

Sign up post for January is also up!

https://redd.it/ei6u22

Weight loss: 68 pounds down this year. Proud of that number. Would I rather be sub 200 right now? Sure. Was taking December off to get my shit together & take a breath the better option for my mental health, especially since my body has been at a deficit over a year? Yes. Always be kind to yourself on this journey friends. 2020 will be the year I see onederland & I am hoping to close out 2020 within ten pounds of a healthy BMI. I don’t think I’ll see my final goal weight this year but I want to end 2020 with goal weight within my grasp. Total loss stands at 172 pounds which is a full grown adult! And a tall one at that.

Stay within calorie range/relationship with food: Overall, my relationship with food has improved. Do I still have comfort eating urges? Yes I do. Am I better about using other coping mechanisms? Yep. Will I fuck up and binge again? Abso-fucking-lutely. We throw it around a lot on this sub, but I’ll say it again. Weight loss is a simple process in theory & incredibly difficult in execution. There is always another day to succeed & smash that deficit. If one tire is flat, you don’t slash the other three, you bust out that stupid donut tire & keep moving forward. I’m done beating myself up about what I eat. None of that in 2020.

Exercise 5 days a week: This has become a lifestyle thing. I always want to be chasing higher intensity stuff & more strength training because the novelty of being capable is amazing. 2020 will be the year I do C25K & take at least two fitness classes. This is not just a physical goal, it’s a mental one. I do not like being physical around other people. Part of this journey has to be finding the confidence to exist & thrive in this new body I have worked so fucking hard to get. It’s scary but I’m going to get it!

Limit purchased coffee drinks: Better in the last part of the year. I’d like this number to go down in my yearly budget, especially since I have the make it at home stuff that is more budget friendly in both calories & money.

Self-care time (drawing, journaling, beauty treatments, anything that makes me feel taken care of): This comes & goes in cycles. It is definitely worth keeping an eye on! I want to be drawing more in 2020!

Try a new recipe once a week: Love this. Keeping this around, I’ve found some really fun new recipes to add to the rotation!

Finish The Body Keeps the Score: I need to keep at this. There is a short list of books that will keep teaching me how my brain works & how best to move forward. I always want to be chasing that kind of improvement!

Your turn!

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2F7uuej

No comments:

Post a Comment