Saturday, December 28, 2019

I’m going to post everyday

Title basically says it all. I think having somewhere to post about what is going on in my weight loss journey is going to help. I want to be 100% honest and talk about all my highs and my lows.

I hate myself and who I have become with this weight. I feel like all it’s done is fuel my depression and anxiety. When I have anxiety attacks it feels like there is a boulder on top of me, and I can’t tell wether it’s the weight or just my body feeling something. But I do know one thing. And that is that I am done with this. I am sick and tired of looking at myself in the mirror and going “man you look fat, no one would want to be with you” or “you know maybe you can handle this weight” or “you’ve always been a bigger guy, you look your best like this” I’m sick of it.

Today I start my weight loss journey. I’m currently at 220 pounds and I’m going to get down to 170. It’s going to be a long few months or a year? But I’m going to do it. And I’m going to post every day about how my journey is going. I hope it can be helpful to me as well as others. I’m excited, I’m scared, I’m dreading the few days of getting used to this, but most importantly I’m excited for the day that I get to say I weigh 170 pounds. So here’s what I’m going to do:

My plan is simple, eat less and move more. I’m going to go 1000 calories below my maintenance level. That would be about 1700 calories a day to eat. Pretty good. Im going to do this for the first week to get used to it, then next month is when things really get going. I’m going to start going to the gym 1 time a week. Then the next week 2 times a week, and then the next week 3 times until I reach 5 days a week. I want to ease myself into this. I’m going to do a mix of cardio and strength training. Outside of the gym I’m going to try to do as much movement as possible. Hitting my 10000 steps a day, reaching my move goal on my watch. It’s going to be a hard journey but I will do it.

And now it’s time to start. I will see you guys tomorrow.

submitted by /u/Williama386
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/353pkuv

No comments:

Post a Comment