Saturday, December 28, 2019

help me with a new weight loss regimen?

hi everyone.

in the past 3 months I have lost approximately 6 kilos through, at first, only walking 5 kms a day, and then by restricting my diet and increasing how much I walk every day. some days I accidentally 'intermittently fast'.

I am 163 cms (5'3) and I currently weigh 63.5 kilos. the current weight doesn't look bad on me, and I look a lot better/more fit than I did a few months ago. however, I have stagnated at this weight for a while. my food is between 1,200 to 1,400 and I try to hit the lower end of 1,200 every day, although sometimes its hard. my stomach definitely feels 'smaller' and I get full a lot quicker... but I still love food and I still get cravings and because I seem to be indulging myself, my weight has stopped changing as rapidly as it used to.

I guess I just need some motivation. a friend and I wanted to lose 3.5 kilos in one month and we both achieved that goal (yay!). by losing those 3.5 kilos, she reached her goal weight and is now working on maintaining it. I want to lose another 3.5 and reach 60 kilos but it's hard not to get complacent and take people's compliments about how good I look now as a reason to just stop. I also justify it to myself by saying "well I'm at a normal BMI now, so that's fine!" or "you need to do your school work and you don't have time!"

how do you stay motivated when you've started to look "alright" or different from how you've looked like before?

submitted by /u/rrerjhkawefhwk
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Zxl7Ot

No comments:

Post a Comment