Saturday, December 28, 2019

Nutrition website that may give some helpful tips for folks working to lose weight! LINK INCLUDED

Hey everyone! I was perusing the Internet and found this presentation that Dr. Greger made on his website Nutritionfacts.org (his site is completely non profit and evidence-based, he’s creating this content to help inform and educate people) on weight loss. I’ve only read half of it so far and I’ve learned SO much about healthy food choices and tricks to advance my weight loss journey. I thought and hope it may be helpful to at least some of you! Best of luck to each of you and happy holidays! 😊

Also this presentation is handy because it is in a video format but you can also read the transcript (which is easier for me to retain) happy losing!

Evidence Based Weight Loss

submitted by /u/nemelek
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2F2sLa8

No comments:

Post a Comment