Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Body disproportioned during weight loss.

Hello. (M/28) My weight loss so far has been going fantastic! I’m around 80+ lbs lost since last July and physically feeling better than I have since my teens. I’ve been doing Omad on weekdays with regular meals on weekends plus cutting out all sugars.

Even though I feel great and have gained a TON of confidence I’m still left frustrated at times when looking in the mirror. I accepted that I would have loose skin and look “sloppy” when I reached my goal so I’m prepared for that. However, I didn’t expect my weight lost to be so differing in certain areas. For instance, my face gains and stomach fat loss have been extremely noticeable while my chest has barely decreased at all. I’ve always been self conscience about that area because growing up I had a bigger chest. Which is a nightmare for a teen boy to have “moobs”. When I gained weight I stopped worrying about it so much because all of the fat just kind of blended in together. Now I’m self conscience about it again as it stands out more. It’s not even to the point where weightlifting will help lift or tone yet so I feel stuck for now.

I know there’s no way to target areas and that the weight will come off eventually. It’s just disappointing that even though I’m ecstatic with my results I can’t fully be satisfied with how I look yet. I suppose it’s just part of the journey and I have to keep pushing. I suppose I just wanted to vent and see if anyone else struggled with this. Thanks to anyone who read!

submitted by /u/iiiGa
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/36qnXY8

No comments:

Post a Comment