Tuesday, December 31, 2019

emotions

This is my first post. First of all, I want to thank all of you for your posts and replies. I come here to learn and strengthen my resolve. I am on a doctor supervised weight loss program. I have lost 23 pounds since Nov 4. This is the most successful I have been. I still have 125 pounds to go. One day at a time.

I am writing here to be accountable and to perhaps get a bit of support. There is some family drama going on that has me very triggered. I don't need to elaborate. I woke up this morning feeling like I was headed for a big binge to block it all out. I decided though that I need to set clear boundaries in my mind regarding the situation. It is not worth going back to where I have been. I am going to stick with the structure and routine of my plan today. I have a weigh in, so that should help.

Thank you all!

submitted by /u/AZgirl70
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SJn35c

No comments:

Post a Comment