Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Anxiety and sadness that stems from my weight.

Hey all, I thought I would post here since I don’t have many people to help me with this. I only have one major weight loss friend so it’s hard! A little backstory, I’ve been overweight pretty much my entire life. Obesity was prevalent and I was at my highest of 348 around 17-18 years old. I’ve lost 111 pounds over two years just by becoming a vegan and with minimal exercise, I’m currently 237. My goal is 150, possibly 140 just depending on how I feel when I get there. I am finally in this new mindset that I absolutely HAVE to put the work in to get where I want to be and I am committed and determined. I am eating at a deficit, doing IF and now starting extended fasting once a week and also exercising 5 days a week now, doing cardio and some weightlifting to build muscle as I lose fat. Anyways..

I feel extremely dissatisfied with my body. I look in the mirror naked and I just see how much there is to go and the possible loose skin I’m going to have and it just makes me so fucking ashamed of myself. Ashamed of abusing my body for so long. Thinking that I’ll still be so unattractive once I’m finally at my goal. Yeah, I’m planning on a tummy tuck already but I just worry so much that my arms and thighs will still look so fucking disgusting and I won’t be able to afford all that surgery unless I continue my education, which is going to take even longer. I feel like the love of my life is literally going to dump me because of the way my body will still look after I lose the rest of my weight. I don’t feel like I will ever be enough. How the fuck do I overcome this? When I was bigger I accepted myself and I was so happy, didn’t compare myself to anyone and thought I was so beautiful! Now being 111lbs down, I feel the complete opposite. I just need some advice, kind words, idk. Merry Christmas everyone, today is pretty good so far but this is something that has been bothering me for months.

Thank you for reading. ❤️

submitted by /u/jiig5aw
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35Xv0rk

No comments:

Post a Comment