Monday, December 30, 2019

Am I losing weight too fast?

So I started this whole weight loss thing on nov 14th and I was 313lbs I have been really strict on counting calories and my max is 1500 a day but usually end up eating around 1200 because I have a routine of eating my breakfast at 3pm having a snack at 4:30 and eating lunch at 6:30 and that’s about it. I stay full until about 11 which is when I stop eating due to fasting. I’m going to the gym 3-4x a week and running on the elliptical for 30min every time.

I’m now at 292 and it’s only about 6 weeks later. I’m worried I’m losing too fast because it’s normal to lose 2lbs a week and I’m losing more than that. This might be totally crazy to think this but I don’t want to change what I’m doing because I like my routine and I’m happy with the progress. Nothing noticeable on my body by physically I feel good. Any advice or comments are welcome

submitted by /u/estrella_99
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35ezqsp

No comments:

Post a Comment