Sunday, December 29, 2019

I really want it to stick, but I feel so stuck

I'm a 37yo female and I'm literally at my wits end with weight loss. I KNOW all the things I should do:

Eat less than I burn Get at least some exercise every day (I'm very sedentary) Eat lots of plants (I actually love veggies)

I find that I eat pretty mindlessly. I'm hungry, so I eat. Exercise I just find to be a chore. And while i feel myself ballooning I feel completely powerless to stop it. What is wrong with me?!?!? I want more than anything in the world to lose the weight. But when it comes right down to it, I just don't do the things. I used to be SO active and loved being so, now I get winded on walks :(

I feel stuck in a rut of sitting on my couch eating snacks. My job is sedentary. It's like I've become complacent doing nothing. But inside I feel like I'm screaming.

Has anyone else been in this position and gotten through it? I really want 2020 to be my year (I know that sounds dumb) but I dont know where to start.

TL;DR Feel super stuck and frustrated and would appreciate tips and/or encouragement

submitted by /u/throwaway_0010101
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/39mAJJj

No comments:

Post a Comment