Monday, December 30, 2019

Tomorrow is a new day

Hello!

I’ve been on this subreddit for a while. From 244-ish lbs to 158lbs in over 3 years! It’s been a journey, and I’m almost done (I hope!)

Since New Years is on the horizon, I’d like to give some advice for those joining us. There will be days when you don’t hit your target deficit. You will have days where you overeat, but I’m here to tell you that that is life. If there’s one thing that’s kept me going it is this: tomorrow is a new day.

It is a new day of making choices. The choices you made yesterday do not have to affect the choices you make today. Every day can be a leap, a walk, or even a step towards progress. Weight loss may be simple, but that doesn’t make it easy.

Don’t fret, don’t dismay. Many of us on this subreddit have gone through all the trials and tribulations that come with weight loss. This community has been so informative and supporting toward everyone in the time I’ve been a part of it.

So whether you are a veteran or a newcomer to this subreddit for New Years, just know that tomorrow is a new day. You can always take a step towards progress, and the “you” a year from now will thank you for it.

submitted by /u/bing-no
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MJjBUh

No comments:

Post a Comment