Thursday, December 26, 2019

Starting over with weight loss

I am currently 318lbs which is close to what my starting weight was way back in 2012. Back then i was 330lbs but i started eating better and riding my bike multiple times a week and i got down to 240lbs. I was 10 lbs away from my goal. But then life happened and i stopped riding my bike i started using food to cope again with some traumatic events and now i'm all the way back to square one. Its been hard to face this. to feel like i was so close to my goal and now i have to start all over.

I've felt like i was doomed to be overweight like the rest of my family. I still feel sometimes like "I can't do it" even though i know better. But i'm dedicated to take care of myself to set a good example. I'm hoping by posting this and actually participating in the community i will keep myself accountable and stick with it. I want to do this and i want to do it for the right reasons. No more telling myself "i don't deserve that cookie" I relieze i have to tell myself its that i DO deserve to eat healthy and to be my best self.

submitted by /u/sp4c3c0wb0y7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2EShp8G

No comments:

Post a Comment