Friday, December 27, 2019

From size 20 - 14 but I don’t think I look any different

Hi I’m 23F SW 244 CW206 lbs. I have been on this journey for six months. I am very proud of the progress I have made on the scale. I feel healthier and know I am making good choices for my body. I only started taking progress pictures and body measurements in November because I finally felt ready. No one in my life has noticed or at least said anything. Looking in the mirror my body looks the the same. It is disheartening. My goal is just to get to a healthy weight for my height (5’2”). This week I was overjoyed to find that I maintained through Christmas and today I tried on new pants and found out that I am now a size 14 after being a 20 only a few months ago. On this sub I hear people talking about the paper towel theory, so I guess it’s just a waiting game. I’m hoping to hear from short women who had similar starting weights when people in their lives started noticing. For anyone who read this all the way through, when did other people first notice your weight loss / when did YOU see a noticeable difference in your body?

(Posted from my phone so I apologize if the formatting is weird)

submitted by /u/heythere163
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SDNppn

No comments:

Post a Comment