Thursday, December 26, 2019

Picking a gym

I need help looking for a gym in the Houston area. Specificity closer towards the Laporte, Pasadena and Baytown area. I started on my weight loss journey about 4 months ago and lost 20 pounds (70 to go) and managed to keep it off. But I know that just eating less calories than what I usually did wont last for long. I need to start working out but I don't know what gym to start with. I have heard from different family members how gyms like to scam people and i have heard that if you try to cancel they will still charge your card and give you the run around( I've seen this for myself when my mom tried to cancel month after month when we where going through a hard financial time and they still charged her card after she jumped through hoops and put her in the negatives a few times)

I just want to see if there are some gyms that wont do this to a customer if for whatever reason I do have to cancel since things to come up.

submitted by /u/LilMissChaos
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ru9ifp

No comments:

Post a Comment