Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Does anyone have any recommendations for weight loss videos?

I really enjoy the content and information available on this subreddit, it's helped me a lot this year and I know that weight loss essentially comes down to being in a caloric deficit so there's only so much that you can talk about. That being said I've always been more of an audio/visual learner, I'm not sure why but I've always responded better and taken in information better when it's being in audio or visual form.

So I was just wondering if anybody had any recommendations for videos around weight loss or maybe like YouTube channels? I'm interested not only in the "CICO" aspect but also related topics like meal suggestions, showing weight loss journeys, exercise advice, etc.

submitted by /u/JackDolgen
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PU2GR1

No comments:

Post a Comment