Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Reaching my first weight loss goal on the last day of the decade.

First off, have a great New Year's Eve!

TL;DR I lost 37,9kgs (~83 pounds) and reached my first goal of 99,9kgs 220 pounds on December 31st 2019.

Earlier this year I realized how unhappy I am with my body and that I wanted to change this. So I decided to lose weight until I feel comfortable in my own skin. Starting at 137.8 KGs (304 pounds), the first goal I set myself was to reach the double digits (KGs obviously 😂).

I logged onto my old MyFitnessPal-Account and started meticulously monitoring my calorie intake. And even without working out a single minute, I started losing weight at a satisfactory rate. So I kept going.

Along the way I noticed that, if could keep my weight loss consistent, I could reach my goal (99.9KGs / 220 pounds) by the end of this year. To reach that goal I started working out some weeks ago, and today ~on the last day of this year/decade~ it payed off. I don't really have progress pics, because quite frankly, I wasn't confident enough to take some. But I guess, when I reach my next goal (not being obese anymore) I'll try to post some.

Another good thing is I started cooking during all this, which has now become my favorite hobby.

For me this a phenomenal way of ending the decade and i am extremely motivated to keep going! "New year, but already a new me".

I hope you have a great New year's Eve, I sure will. 😁

MyFitnessPal-Screens: https://imgur.com/a/JiUhu3Q

submitted by /u/AriRawwwrr
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SO1Nvj

No comments:

Post a Comment