Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Finally stopped wanting to eat all the time!

I'm on quite a large deficit (vlcd) and it was draining all my energy and happiness and I constantly had this aching hunger, and my stomach was always rumbling which could be embarrassing.

After over a month of being on this diet I have finally stopped wanting to eat all the time and it feels good. I feel very empty and clear headed, it's a weird but good feeling.

I no longer look forward to eating like I did before and I just think of it as fuel and don't taste it too much. I now find it easy to refuse when I am offered food.

Here is what helped me:

-Green tea twice a day -Drinking 2 or 3 cups of water before eating. Just drinking a lot of water helps massively. -glucomannan tablet (type of dietary fibre supplement) taken before eating. I always take this if I have to eat something that isn't part of my diet. It makes you feel fuller and you will eat less. -Mindful eating. Concentrate on each bite of food and eat slowly. I like to chew slowly as well. -eating lots of low calorie food. I like vegetables, I will eat just a bowl of boiled vegetables as one of my meals. They are bulky and stop me feeling full.

Hope this helps someone. I found the hunger the biggest barrier to my weight loss and I wasn't able to stick to my diet until I learned to control it.

submitted by /u/Yessiis
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/399bvhp

No comments:

Post a Comment