Tuesday, December 24, 2019

105kg/175cm/male/28yo

Hello, I’m new to this and a bit confused.

For the last ten years I have been very unhealthy. Eating terribly, smoking pretty much 24/7 and getting very little exercise.

2 weeks ago I started working as a furniture removalist, so now I spend on average 3-5 hours a day, 5-6 days a week carrying around a lot of big heavy furniture up and down stairs etc.

My TDEE comes up somewhere around 3000,

In the last 2 weeks I have lost 1 kg, I’m not worried about the small weight loss as I’ve put on a lot of muscle in that time.

Once it cools down a bit I will start going for (hopefully) daily jogs. (Super hot her in Australia at the moment)

Since I started working I quit smoking on the spot and have been eating extremely cleanly.

My daily meal routine consists of:

Breakfast/lunch:

either oats with skim milk and blueberries or a chicken breast and large salad.(spinach, cucumber, tomato, beetroot and a small amount of light cheese)

Dinner:

For dinner every night I mix a bunch of different frozen vegetables and then add either chicken breast, lean beef, or pork. (I’ve been rotating meat and vegetables each day to try to maximise nutrients)

Snacks: 100grams of low fat Greek yoghurt every day

My problem is I’m very tired most of the time and also hungry. I’m having trouble figuring out what is caused by my diet and what is caused by the tobacco withdrawals.

After two weeks I’ve just decided to use one of the meal trackers suggested in this sub and it seems like I’ve been having maximum 1000 or so calories a day.

I can’t eat breakfast on days when I work because it makes me feel sick during the day, so my breakfast is usually more like 2pm then dinner at 6/7.

I’ve started adding sweet potato and protein/muesli bars to try and fill myself up a bit more.

1000 seems too low but I feel like I’m eating a lot but still feel hungry and the calories don’t add up to much.

I only drink water and pretty much just have the 2 servings of meat a day + the salad + vegetables + yoghurt. Once a week I eat a can of tuna.

What should I add to help fill me up? Am I doing this all wrong? I feel like I have zero energy but I’m eating plenty of protein. Is it just the withdrawals or am I missing something important?

submitted by /u/kittyyyy7
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SniBc1

No comments:

Post a Comment