Monday, December 30, 2019

Day 1, almost back to my heaviest.

TLDR; I have been fat most of my life. Lost a lot of weight, over the years gained it back and am on the path back down.

I started a weight loss challenge at work. I haven’t been physically active at all in the last three months and have a desk job. I’m also a college student in my 30’s and I have been a heavy drinker, stress eater, and cannabis edible eater the last three months. I have a few injuries that I’ve been working through in hopes of being able to be fully active again as well, which hasn’t helped my physical condition.

Upon starting the challenge, I weighed in at 288.8lbs - the heaviest I’ve ever been is 301 lbs - the lowest being 179 lbs.

I met my wife when I was about 185# and I feel like I’ve let her down by letting myself go so much. I’m ashamed and disgusted at myself as well. Recently I started eating vegan, but if I’m honest, I’ve been a junk food vegan. Yesterday I meal prepped everything for the week and it’s whole food vegan recipes.

I’m planning on a daily dietary deficit of 500 calories. This quarter I enrolled in a PE class which will require weekly workouts (though I’m not sure how many) and I plan to use a stationary bike if possible, as it’s currently something that shouldn’t stress my injuries.

If anyone has encouragement, advice, etc, I’d appreciate it. I have a long road ahead with a goal being about 200# eventually.

submitted by /u/goodjiujiu
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/354MD7e

No comments:

Post a Comment