Monday, December 30, 2019

Long time Lurker, First time Poster, Time to take control

I've always had an issue with weight. I really wish I could be as overweight as I was in highschool, because that was nothing in comparison to know.a

In 2007, I weighed 200lbs at my high school graduation. I want to get back to that weight, or as close as possible considering I am now disabled.

I currently weight 452lbs. I have osteoarthritis in both my knees, I have chronic pain issues thanks to endometriosis, and meds that make weight loss harder because of those conditions.

I know I got into this situation on my own, and it's time for me take control. I just need consistent support, and maybe a helping hand from time to time. I want to try to lose the weight for the sake of getting off some of the medication I am on, because it is possible that with enough weight loss I could do so.

If anyone has some suggestions for great meal plans, at home workouts, etc, I would love to hear them!

submitted by /u/felicityryan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2F7Kxce

No comments:

Post a Comment