Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Weight loss goal/New Years Resolution

As cliche as it is I really want to lose weight this year. My current (and highest) weight it 192lbs and I really don't want to hit 200lbs. I'm a 14 year old female and my height is 5'6. I can't afford a gym membership so my main method for losing weight is eating healthier. I also struggle with binging and grazing. In my situation (too long to explain) my family can only really eat microwave meals but I'm sure I could convince my family to change if there is a cheap and easy way to be healthier if anyone could provide such information. I hope I'm not asking for too much.

Is there any advice or tips anyone could give me? Or even just motivation is fine. I don't really have an end goal/weight in mind because I feel like that will make it harder for me if/when I mess up. I want this to be more of a lifestyle change to be healthier in general rather than to lose weight and look slimmer however I do want to lose weight for obvious reasons. Thanks for your help.

submitted by /u/I_Shave_Hitlers_Legs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SHdUKl

No comments:

Post a Comment