Saturday, December 28, 2019

Approved for my work’s weight management program!

Without getting too much into details, I work for the State of Florida and threw in an application to the weight management program to hopefully get a chance at finally losing the weight that I’ve slowly been adding to my entire life.

This happened a couple months ago and I was told I’d hear back from them sometime in December. And it happened!

“Good afternoon, your application to the Weight Management Program has been approved.”

The amount of joy I felt when I saw this email is immeasurable. That’s why I had to share it with y’all! I’ve been overweight for almost 20 out of my 25 years on this earth and I’m ready to be done with that. I know it’s gonna be a long process but I’m hoping that this program can keep me guided and honest about actually losing weight.

So... here’s to finally accomplishing my New Year’s resolution of losing weight in 2020!

Has anybody gotten into any weight management programs like this before? They say they’re going to work with my state-provided health insurance company to enroll me in a wellness program and that will also allow me access to prescription weight loss medication as well. Kinda curious how this is all going to work out.

submitted by /u/RocketryGeek
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/367xG5N

No comments:

Post a Comment