Tuesday, December 24, 2019

My calves are not slimming down even with weight loss?

Hi yall,ive been lurking following the advice i find here and im losing weight pretty steadily now! im very very happy and proud but there is one issue:

i used to walk on my tiptoes as a kid (until i was like 11) and my calves have aways been rock solid and almost larger than my tighs,and it doesnt help that used to be in a group that performed a tradicional dance around 3x a week that requires A LOT of calf exercise...they are solid muscle and very large.I tought that by losing weight they would slim down as im not so heavy anymore and i have been avoiding doing any exercises that puts a strain on them but they wont go away :/ its unproportional now that im skinnier

is it even possible to lose muscle there if i need to walk everyday?should i be eating even less?

submitted by /u/mi4572
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35Vru0q

No comments:

Post a Comment