Tuesday, December 24, 2019

F35/5'2"/198lbs. 7lbs lost last year. New year, new chances?

Last year I started my weight loss, I lost a whopping 7.28lbs. Yes, you read that right, 7. In total, in a year. It's ridiculous. I'm going to try harder this year, no excuses. I am now 198lbs and want to be around 135lbs. I'm an emo eater, I eat when I'm stressed or sad or happy. I want to be able to control myself.

Last year I tried intermittent fasting with CICO but I got very disheartened. I was fed up weighing all my foods and putting it in the app. And I stopped doing that after a while. Surely I could do it on my own? But that wasn't the case. I'm also very fed up with being the fat mom. So there's that.

So I will try again. I'm back at it. Weighing my foods with my foodscale, eating only between 10am-18pm. Going to the gym twice a week.

I start first day after Christmas.

submitted by /u/WaveSilly
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/377wCyW

No comments:

Post a Comment