Monday, December 23, 2019

Anyone else have worse self confidence now than when they started?

I was really into the body positivity scene and self love. I was blissfully ignorant of how weight loss/gain worked and had the mind set of I was just destined to be a plus size woman and I was going to be sexy and out going and my genetics weren't going to hold me back. Now I've lost 80lbs and I'm so self conscious about how I look. I hate that I still have so much work to do and I'm having trouble staying motivated with the holidays. And its getting so hard to eat at a deficit. Im a really short woman so getting a deficit thats more than 500 calories is really hard. I was doing better when I could exercise 5 times a week but with so much travel and things going on this month I haven't been able to do even half that. I don't want to get rid of any of my bigger clothes cause I don't feel ready. People keep telling me I need to stop wearing such baggy clothes but nothing looks good on me anymore. Anyone else struggling with this?

submitted by /u/PaxonGoat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/34NcEYx

No comments:

Post a Comment