Tuesday, December 24, 2019

If you want to make a change you can!

I started my weight loss journey beginning of May this year and went from over 250 to 185lbs. I posted a progress pic a couple of months ago but here are some facegains

So if you are were I was in May, feeling unhappy with myself, unloveable and depressed, don’t think that this is how your life has to be. All you need to do is start by adding some healthy habits into your life.

Never would I have dreamed to stay motivated for so long but this group was so helpful. Don’t be afraid to change into a healthier lifestyle and take all the support and advice from here that you need! Here are so many amazing people that achieved stunning results and it gave me so much motivation seeing real people achieving what I wanted to as well.

But never forget to be kind to yourself as well, I think it’s the most important part if you want to be successful in the long run.

Merry Christmas XX

submitted by /u/imnotagamergirl
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/372V4RS

No comments:

Post a Comment