Tuesday, December 24, 2019

How I lost 15kg (33lbs) by watching YouTube videos

First of all, I know the title seems misleading, but hear me out.

At the start of September I weighed myself and found out I weighed just under a 100kg (220lbs). I wanted to prevent myself from hitting triple digits on the scale so I started my weight loss journey.

It's safe to say that it's been going great. After almost 4 months, I now weigh just over 84kg (187 lbs) and I'm getting lots of compliments from the people around me.

One thing I thought I'd struggle with the most was the snacks. Not gonna lie, I do like me some fast food, cookies, chips and sweets. But it has actually been quite easy to resist those temptations.

How? I watch YouTube videos.

Not just any videos, but especially the videos related to food. I love watching videos of people eating (lots of) food. You probably know mukbangs, but I especially love the videos where people try to eat as much food in a short amount of time.

Think of people eating 25k calories in day. Or 100k in a week. Yeah, it's crazy.

After watching the videos somehow those temptations to eat fastfood seemed to be fulfilled. Or I'd feel so disgusted that I'd lose all interest in eating.

I know it sounds weird, but it really works for me.

I don't know if it's allowed here or not, but here are some channels I would recommend if you wanted to watch these videos too: * ErikTheElectric * Matt Stonie * MattDoesFitness

submitted by /u/Br41nD4m4g3
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2s9a4Pw

No comments:

Post a Comment