Friday, December 27, 2019

Don’t know how...? 😬

Hey! I’m Scarlett, I’m 232 lbs with a goal of 160. I’m super fricken pumped to start my weight loss journey and get rid of 72 pounds. I’ve been putting it off until the new year so I can enjoy the holidays. I know I definitely shouldn’t, but my excuse is research. I really do want to be more prepared and have a good plan that’ll work and can help me change my life for the better. Only problem? I don’t even know where to start! I’ve got 4 days left to come with a plan but what???? I don’t know HOW to lose weight, is what I’m realizing. The basics, obviously, count calories, don’t eat like a pig, sleep well, drink water, but how many calories do I count? How much sleep do I need? How do I not stay constantly hungry? All this stuff seems so easy when I type it out but if it were that easy, I would never struggle to lose weight in the first place-though I guess I’ve never actually lost weight before. All I know is I need help! If anyone is still reading and has had the same troubles as me, what helped you? What is currently helping you? Is there an article, a website or youtube video out there that possibly explains it? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

submitted by /u/scarr216
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QoJSsc

No comments:

Post a Comment