Sunday, December 29, 2019

I have a really weird (gross?) goal...

28F/69”/175lbs

I lost about 60lbs in 2018 after my third pregnancy. Went from 210 to a little under 150lbs using 1200 calories daily and walking like crazy! We moved fall 2018 and bought a house nowhere near my regular walking trails and lost the 2nd bathroom option we had in our apartment.

My weird weight loss and healthy diet goal ... is to only poop once a day. Yeah. One bowel in the morning and the rest of the day no fighting over the bathroom with 3 kids and the hubby. I remember when I was way thinner that my movements were regularly like this. I’d wake up, have tea, go to the pot, and get on with my life before the kids had even gotten up. Lately, with holidays and overeating I’m finding myself in the bathroom at inconvenient times feeling overstuffed and irregular. I want to get back to 150 and one poop.

Anybody with me?

submitted by /u/PlantsnoPants
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Q90cOU

No comments:

Post a Comment