Thursday, December 26, 2019

Lost 36.2 lbs and it's an emotional rollercoaster

Started losing June 19th of this year at 187.8 lbs. As a 5'4 woman, I knew I needed a change and reduced my caloric intake. Eating at 1350 - 1400 calories a day has been super sustainable for me. Today, I weigh 151.6. That's 36.2 pounds lost. I celebrate my little weight loss victories when I step off the scale for about 10 minutes. Then the disappointment sneaks in. I ask myself why I haven't lost more since my last weigh in. I convince myself that at this rate, it'll take me forever just to get to the 140s. Why tf is it slowing down? Lol. But after all the negative thoughts, I feel some sort of clarity. I remind myself that I've been (fairly comfortably) losing weight. I've been weighing and logging my food. It's not a race. It's a lifelong lifestyle change, not a short sprint to the finish line. I'm good :) I really don't know what I'm trying to say in this post, but just wanted to share my little experience. Hope you all have a happy holidays!

submitted by /u/mesosa214
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PVOzum

No comments:

Post a Comment