Friday, December 27, 2019

I've gained so much weight this year....

Hi. I started this year fantastic, and I think I lost track because I had everyone telling me "I was looking great".

I realized I don't fit into my pants anymore. I am afraid of stepping into my scale. I probably gained 10kg or more.

I know what I have to do, but I just need support. I cannot talk about weight loss to anyone I know - they are all vehemently against it. They say I'm fat shaming, etc. I'm ready to tell my husband to stop buying me treats, and I'm committed to stop drinking on Jan 1st. It's common for us to celebrate things by dining out and I want to stop that.

I'm trying to find a place to exercise but there aren't any gyms near me, and it's winter so it's hard to go for a bike ride or run. My neighbour has a mini-gym on her basement because of that, but I don't have a basement. I want to find spinning or yoga classes close to my office.

I'm just writing to take it off my chest. I'm in a very good place other than that. I have lost weight when I was younger and I think I can do it again.

submitted by /u/AnxieuseAnxiety
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2rz5ABp

No comments:

Post a Comment