Sunday, December 29, 2019

I have a date which will probably end up in bed (having pseudogynocomasty)

First of all am sorry if this is not the right place to ask it.

Throw away because my wife can see it (jk :D)

I have lost about 85 kgs (187 lbs). I have been with women during that time but i have informed everyone about at least my weight loss journey, since it was a part of my past and something i could share.

But now, this woman do not know what she will see. And i am not planing to inform her about my saggy man boobs and saggy arm skin. So my questions are simply: Is it unethical not to inform her about it, since it might gross her out? How do i encounter that situation? Thanks, in advance!

Tl; dr: got man boobs and she doesnt know about it, she has a greatt chance to see me naked soon

submitted by /u/remotecontrolledcig
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/37fUosz

No comments:

Post a Comment