Friday, December 27, 2019

This year I changed me way of thinking, and it is keeping me motivated.

I have really just been a lurker here, using everyone's posts as motivation.

With the new year coming soon, I expect there may be an influx of new subscribers, so I wanted to share something that has really helps me this year.

I am guessing like most for a long time I have always just viewed it as "I need to lose weight to be more healthy". Starting a few months ago I changed the way I have been thinking about my weight loss process. I now think of my weight loss as rehabilitation from being overweight. I have not always been overweight (though have been for a long time), just like people who are in rehab for various things have not been that way their whole life, be it recovering from an injury or addiction.

My new outlook has really kept me motivated. Any day I really do not feel like working out, I tell myself "You have to do this if you want to get better".

Just thought I would share in hopes that my outlook may help for someone.

TL:DR - Treat your weight loss process as rehabilitation for your body.

submitted by /u/rideandrock
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2shEbV2

No comments:

Post a Comment