Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Munchie Suggestions

I'm looking for some advice on healthy snacks. I've been slowly restarting my weight loss journey, I've done it before (it lasted for a while after losing 60lbs, but I gave into the stressors of some major life changes and I'm back to square one)

My issue this time is I've started smoking pot at night, my job is hard on my body and I'm finding it l helps more than most things I've tried to help with my aches and pains, and when I get high I get real munchie. Dose anyone have some snack ideas that they like to have on hand for when they just can't help themselves? I simply can't keep having late night pizza and ice cream haha.

Thanks for any recommendations!

submitted by /u/captinc
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QhO7ph

No comments:

Post a Comment