Sunday, May 31, 2020

1 Stone 10 Pounds down in lockdown so far

I recall the first day of lockdown, I ate a full tub of Pringles, whilst they were delicious, I had a thought that I am going to put on a lot of weight working from home for the next few months if I keep eating like that.

So that was it - the next day I started eating better. I've kept a log of everything I've eaten since then. Not had any soda, chocolate (though did allow myself an Easter egg at Easter), fried foods, take outs, and so on. Instead I've been having things like chicken and eggs in wheat bread, meat with vegetables for dinner and then just one snack in between, usually a yoghurt or a low fat jelly.

Anyway, I've gone from 16 stone 11 pounds (106Kg, 225 lbs) down to 15 stone 1 pound (96ish kg, 211 lbs) in 6 weeks, 3 days and counting. Can't wait to be in the 14 stone region, I have not been that light for a long time. I'm 25 now, have not been as light as I currently am since probably 15.

Whilst it's not the quickest or the greatest, at least it's working! I ran for the first few weeks before busting my ankle so have not been able to do that in a 3 weeks or so. Still walking, but won't be running again until the swelling as gone as I don't want to hurt myself more.

I'm not sure how much of the weight loss one can see which must be a psychological thing as my clothes are baggy and people keep telling me I'm looking much better, but before and up to now are here: https://imgur.com/a/48gwJip - hoping my incredibly wide hips are the next to shrink, things make me look awful I think. Going on holiday in November (Covid pending) so hoping I'm confident enough to go swimming in the hotel pool!

Good luck to everyone on their own journey. I'm rooting for you and will hopefully continue my own weight loss.

submitted by /u/taat127382
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dk4pIt

No comments:

Post a Comment