Sunday, May 31, 2020

I'm super excited and just had to share!

I started my weight loss journey last month. I had originally tried with my boyfriend, starting with our diet, but that failed. Then, last month, I decided that I've had enough, and needed to do something about it. This morning, I weighed myself, and since April 20th, I've lost 8.6lbs! I didn't expect to see these results so soon, and it just makes me so happy, and gives me the motivation to keep going. I've never been one to work out, and often would keep making excuses for myself. My biggest downfall was expecting someone else to motivate me to do it. But I realised that the only person who could motivate me was myself. That, along with some lifestyle changes, like a better diet and instead of drinking 8+ beers a night in the weekend to limiting it to 2 max, I am even starting to FEEL the results!

submitted by /u/MrsBumbled
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TXoXPr

No comments:

Post a Comment