Wednesday, May 27, 2020

Just wanted to remind myself of how far I’ve come.

Just feeling discouraged for the past couple weeks because I haven’t been as disciplined as I should be with eating. I just wanted to post here to remind myself how far I’ve come. Looking at MFP, I started this journey almost 1 year ago at 155 lbs. I am currently 133! My clothes fit better and people around me have noticed how much weight I’ve lost. I wanted to post this as another jumpstart to my weight loss journey. My goal is to hopefully be 115 lbs one day🤞🏼 For anyone curious I’m 27F and 5’0. Need to redefine my relationship with food and make myself take those extra steps. I also need to go back to food prepping and actually eating them at work instead of the free pizza they’ve been serving lately. Thanks for letting me rant, it does make me feel better!

submitted by /u/losinglbsaccount
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Xy5FRQ

No comments:

Post a Comment