Friday, May 29, 2020

Weeding through my closet - unsure of what to keep and discard during my weight loss journey (F23)

Hello everyone,

Right now like a lot of people during quarantine, I'm going through my closet and am planning to donate things that I do not think I need. For the vast majority of my adult/teen life I was 135 lbs till my last year of college (2018) which I gained weight and was 150 lbs and then post college (Dec 2019) I got up to 164. Starting in Feb 2020, I began a weight loss journey of exercise and CICO and have gone from 164 to 146 with my goal of 135 to be able to be the same size as I was for a lot of my life. As of now, I lose about 5 lbs per month so I should hit this goal in August.

Sorry for all of the ranting lol but my question is, would you advise I donate these clothes that don't fit me now or should I keep some and not all or what? Pretty much all of my shorts do not fit right I really can only wear dresses and skirts, which I mean I don't necessarily mind. My closet is just bursting at the seams since I have so many items, it's just a lot don't fit me since I bought them pre weight gain but I am on track to lose that said weight so I just don't know what to do. I am going to be going to grad school soon so funds are limited.

submitted by /u/happylittlesunshinee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2TUPFZ8

No comments:

Post a Comment