Sunday, May 31, 2020

MFP Calorie Question

MyFitnessPal - ?? Fitness Calorie Calculation Question

Background info: I’m a particularly small person: female, 106lbs and 5 foot tall. MyFitnessPal set my maintenance calories at 1600 but that’s way too much for me so I put it at 1200. Also I run every other day about 6 miles but kinda slowly so I only burn probably 350-400 calories total during these.

My question is: most people say to NOT eat back the calories in the equation and that you should stick to the original number of calories allotted, but I think if I only eat 1200 a day and I burn 350 from exercise it won’t be enough to maintain current weight (or have super minimal weight loss)?

Do people only suggest not eating the exercise calories back if you’re overweight and trying to lose weight actively?

(Side note:^ I also struggle with getting 1200 overall so I’m usually struggling to get 1000 a day on average).

submitted by /u/thelilgymrat
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2yNBYnh

No comments:

Post a Comment