Thursday, May 28, 2020

Day 1, again for the very first time - advice/encouragement appreciated :) Let's gooo

Hey Everybody!

F/24/5'8" CW:180 GW:140 (highest weight: 190, current waist measurement 31.5in)

I wanted to make an accountability post on here, I think it'll help me feel more like this is a fresh start for me!

Long story short, I've "Yo-yo'd" and had some serious self-image problems since around age 13, so ~10 years, which is ridiculous. Got down to 173 on my last go at CICO then rebounded back up to 180 with the quarantine. Looking back, I don't think my habits were super healthy on my last weight loss attempt, so I'm going for a fresh start while hopefully being more positive and more informed. I'm looking to make a long-lasting lifestyle change this time, so wish me luck!

Planning on trying 18:6 IF and CICO around 1500 (using MFP). I walk ~6000 steps most days and occasionally do light bodyweight exercise. I think it'll be pretty slow progress, but hopefully it'll actually stick this way, we'll see how it goes.

Turning around my negative relationships with food, exercise, confidence, etc is going to be a struggle, but I'm trying to focus on the positive!

Any advice or encouragement greatly appreciated!!

submitted by /u/Azureiest
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2ZJQvvg

No comments:

Post a Comment