Wednesday, May 27, 2020

I don’t know what my body really looks like

I’m a 5’4” girl, down to 200 from 212 and trying to get to 140. Lots of people say “I can’t wait to be back to the body I had in my teens/20’s/30’s,” when they talk about weight loss. I have always been very overweight or obese due to poor eating habits. I have no past body to aspire to. I don’t even know what body I AM aspiring to.

I know health is the most important thing regardless of appearance. I agree with that. But man, I can’t even visualize what I’ll look like at my goal weight. My body has always been packed with fat that hid its true shape. I have no idea if my 38Fs are genuine, or just because of my weight. I don’t know if my face shape is naturally round or if there’s angular bone structure beneath the fat. Do I secretly have a petite frame that’s been hidden by fat? So many questions that overwhelm me when I step on the scale and take my measurements.

Has anyone else experienced this uncertainty? What was it like when you finally lost the weight?

submitted by /u/slinkybubble
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XI7uvE

No comments:

Post a Comment