Monday, May 25, 2020

Totally surprised by my weight loss.

5’3” male, 27 years old.

Long story incoming!

Before the pandemic I weighed a whopping 234 lbs. I have ADHD and was seeking treatment for it back around December 2019. That’s when my new doctor addressed my weight was essentially out of control.

Idk what it is about my family, but my dad and grandfather could not control their eating. I’m the same way. I look at it like a compulsive eating disorder. There were times I would get randomly hungry to the point I’d be drinking ketchup. Totally disgusting, I know.. but I just couldn’t stop myself.

Thankfully my doctor cleared me for Adderall and my compulsive eating stopped dead in its tracks. It worked really well and I went up and down with my weight, but never above 230 lbs. Then the pandemic hit.

I’m blessed to have a very good government job. During this whole time I have been payed my full pay, even though I’ve only worked two days since March 16th. As great as that is, I started slipping to the eating out trap. Even with my adderall I couldn’t resist some of the impulsive eating, though not drinking ketchup straight from the bottle bad, it was still kinda bad.

I got on my scale a couple days ago and saw it said 205 lbs. I was thinking there was no freaking way. Staying home, vegging out for basically several months, and eating like shit? It didn’t seem possible.. I figured my electronic scale was malfunctioning somehow.

Just bought a dial scale and got on it. 202 lbs. Wat.

I’m super freaking stoked. Like, beyond belief. Idk how I managed to do it, but I’m not gonna look a gift horse in the mouth on this one. I’m just gonna chalk it up as an undeserved victory and keep it up.

submitted by /u/Notpaulblart1992
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gpbVE7

No comments:

Post a Comment