Monday, May 25, 2020

I didn’t eat emotionally today.

So I’m sick. Sinus infection, my face hurts and my teeth hurt from the pressure. Couldn’t go the gym because of said sinus infection. Perfect day for me to have a milkshake and some Mac and cheese from chic fil a. My husband was running errands and that’s where he ended up. He asked me what I wanted and I typed out “spicy delux sandwich, Mac and cheese and a large chocolate shake.” I stared and stared and stared some more. Then I erased it and got the sandwich and a side salad.

Yes, I still feel a tad guilty for eating fast food at all. First time I’ve eaten it since the pandemic actually, but in my “normal” weight loss journey I would think....”well if you’re going to eat shitty just go all in”. That right there folks is one of my problems. Instead of making the healthier choice, I’ve always just thrown all caution to wind and eaten the most I could and hated myself after. So today is a NSV for me. We’re there healthier options? Yes. But I’m creating a new normal and I’m ok with baby steps leading to my success.

submitted by /u/jfager16
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gjgXSl

No comments:

Post a Comment