Friday, May 29, 2020

Feeling a little discouraged

Hey there everyone, I’m just looking for some words of encouragement! Ive been back on my weight loss journey for about 5 weeks now, running 1.5-2 miles 3x a week and being very diligent in my calories and nutrition. I’ve been feeling really good both mentally and physically, however I’ve recently come to the realization that my scale has been off a HUGE amount of weight.

I was using a mechanical scale that started me at 187, and this week weighed me in at 181 which I was thrilled about! But then my roommate used it and it said she was 100 lbs which isn’t correct, she said she weighs 124. I then went to the store and got a new one, a nice expensive digital scale! However it weighed me in at 212....and her at 124. I know I shouldn’t put so much thought into scales and worry about the number much, however to see that was so discouraging and made me feel really bad. I’ve never been this heavy in my life and I feel as though I don’t even look like I’m 212!!!! If anyone can offer some words of encouragement I’d really appreciate it. My physical appearance has huge impact on my mental health and this isn’t helping whatsoever. I’m a 24 year old girl, I’m 5 foot 4 and I’m trying to rack my brain around how much longer it’s gonna take to get me to a healthy weight again šŸ˜”

submitted by /u/marikind
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2XGjFcd

No comments:

Post a Comment